• Separation issues for unmarried couples
• Financial issues
• Children issues including contact and living arrangements
• Prenuptial, postnuptial and cohabitation agreements
• Protection from domestic abuse
THE FAMILY LAW TEAM
- Rebecca Sykes – email@example.com
Rebecca is assisted by Emma Anstey and Amy Williams
- Leanne Gwinneth – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leanne is assisted by Kerry Welsh and Lucy Hargreaves
Please telephone 01782 26 24 24 for an appointment or alternatively email our team.
IS LEGAL AID STILL AVAILABLE IN FAMILY CASES?
Following the Government changes in April 2013, the availability of Legal Aid was drastically reduced. Legal aid is now only available in very limited circumstances to fund family law issues and this applies to all solicitors firms. To check to see if you are eligible you would need to visit the gov.uk website and access the eligibility calculator. This can be found at www.gov.uk/check-legal-aid