MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITORS
Every year in this country millions of people are treated at hospitals and dental surgeries but sadly sometimes the treatment they receive may be negligent, which could lead to a claim for compensation. This could include surgical error or delayed diagnosis for example.
We are able to discuss various forms of funding matters including:
- Legal Aid – We are the only firm in the area who are approved to offer Legal Aid for Clinical Negligence. However, Legal Aid is only available in respect of injury claims arising out a child’s birth.
- Conditional Fee Agreements – No Win No Fee
- Before the Event Insurance funding (usually through Home Insurers)
- Private Funding
Past claims include actions on all aspects of Clinical Negligence
Dicksons offer a first initial free interview. At that interview, we will provide an indication as to whether or not we can charge a fixed price to consider GP and hospital records.
- Birth Trauma
- Cancer Cases
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Fatal Accidents
- G.P. Negligence
- IVF Treatment
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Orthopaedic (including missed fractures)
- Neonatal Injuries
- Oral Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (including breast augmentation)
- Kidney Disease
- Spinal Injuries
- Surgical Errors
- Terminal Illness
- Urological Treatment
CLICK AN IMAGE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Andrew Martin – Andrew.Martin@dicksonssolicitors.co.uk
Andrew is assisted by Karen Hall
- Jonathan Beresford – Jonathan.Beresford@dicksonssolicitors.co.uk
Jonathan is assisted by Samantha Purcell
Please telephone 01782 26 24 24 for an appointment or alternatively email our team.
We are the only firm in the Staffordshire area who is approved of Legal Aid for birth injury clinical negligence claims. We offer no-win no-fee and Before the event legal expenses cover.